- PROGRAMMABLE with Arduino IDE
- EMBEDDED 8-bit AVR instruction set compatible microcontroller
- CONFIGURABLE with custom Xcelerator Blocks on the FPGA
- FASTER clock rates and overall application speed
A compact footprint and Arduino compatibility make it perfect for fitting into final projects!
Programmable with Arduino
Rapidly develop your software code and even upload custom FPGA functionality using the free and flexible Arduino IDE.
Boost the speed and performance of your project through the FPGA powered acceleration and offload.
Integrate Snō as a compact yet powerful embedded System on Module (SoM) for your development project or final product.
- 0.7 inches x 1.7 inches
- 32 Dedicated Digital Pins
- 6 Shared Digital with Analog Pins
- 3.3V Inputs
- 3.3V Outputs
- 6 Analog Pins
- ADC Performance: 1 MHz
- Resolution: 12-bit sustained
- Sample Rate: 254k samples/second
Are you building a product?
What’s an Xcelerator Block?
An Xcelerator Block is an optimized hardware implementation of a unique processor intensive function. Since everything needs a cool acronym, we simply refer to one of these blocks as an “XB”.
Snō ships with pre-installed XBs that target application-specific behavior. These are listed on the right. Snō can be field-updated to change the XBs implemented on the FPGA. Learn more about XBs on the Xcelerator Blocks page.
XBs Pre-installed on Snō
Enhanced Analog-to-Digital Converter
Floating Point Math
OpenXLR8 is the methodology that allows Snō users to create their own custom Xcelerator Blocks and integrate them into the FPGA.